In environments such as retail, food and hospitality where there is a vast amount of data being collected constantly from customers; either paying with credit cards and/or newer forms of digital payment, to basic customer registry, it is crucial to ensure that data is kept secure. Remoterelief Utilizes RemoteLink in order to securely deliver data from endpoints to a final point.
Some Key Capabilities of RemoteLink are:
- Intelligent Delivery - Efficiently deliver files, software patches, and content across high numbers of distributed endpoints while providing central management of data delivery and collection with significant scalability and embedded capacity controls.
Robust Scripting - Build robust, yet intuitive scripts to support end-to-end delivery and automation. Leverage an extensive list of script events that helps manage pre- and post-delivery activities and other operational tasks.
- Intuitive Automation - Easily define jobs to automate business-critical processes using a straightforward, yet flexible web-based admin interface. Support triggering workflows based on server and client conditions.
- Complete Visibility - Benefit from end-to-end traceability of file and software package delivery activity to quickly see what is planned, what is occurring, and what has already executed.
- Granular Controls - Specify schedules, parameters and conditions for data delivery and management activities. Control who has the ability to define work and executed activities in the system.
- Events and Alerts - Generate events from key administrative and operational activities. Trigger alerts with external notification capabilities (SMTP and/or Syslog) based on rules linked to the type or quantity of raised events.
RemoteLink is a remarkable SaaS system built using modern tools and techniques with a focus on minimizing server resources, limiting points of failure, and optimizing performance, all while supporting hundreds of simultaneous connections per server. It's easily installed and configured, and can be implemented and deployed to help transition from legacy systems and solve new operational data movement challenges quickly and efficiently. Some Use Cases that RemoteLink can be used to address are:
- SALES DATA
- MERCHANDISE INVENTORY DATA
- POINT OF SALES (POS) CONFIGURATION/PARAMETER FILES
- SUPPLY REQUISITIONS
- TRAINING DOCUMENTS/VIDEOS
- SOFTWARE UPDATES
- EMPLOYEE/CLIENT RECORDS
- GIFT/STORE CARD INFORMATION
- PROMOTIONAL/PRICING INFORMATION
- PRODUCT RECALL INFORMATION
- MANAGER REPORTS
RemoteLink is able to manage data from all types of devices from standard POS endpoints to kiosks, back office systems, laptops, tablets and smart devices. From there RemoteLink creates a set of "Jobs" in order to organize what tasks need to be done. Jobs are the vehicles for defining what, when and for whom work will be performed and are at the core of how RemoteLink works. Once created, a sophisticated queuing system efficiently manages each Job through the execution phase. Remote Link’s intuitive, web-based administrative console makes it easy to configure a Job, monitor and review its activity from beginning to end.
Sometimes an IT department doesn't have enough digital workspace expertise on its staff to create and maintain these changes, deployments and integrations. Remoterelief's RemoteLink subject matter experts, specialize in assisting clients in setup, deployment, and remote management of your enterprises' vital and important data. If you would like more information about Remoterelief and our services, please subscribe to our tech blogs. If you are interested in a demonstration or learning more about RemoteLink features, benefits, and complete device management capabilities click here to speak with a Subject Matter Specialist.